1. Lay-by’s are for a period of four weeks from the date of purchase. Payments must be made weekly.
2. If a payment cannot be met, the Store Manager or Owner must be contacted and advised. Extensions are only made at the Store Manager’s/Owner’s discretion.
3. If payments are not made weekly and the customer has not contacted the store manager/owner, Pink Mint reserves the right to cancel the lay-by without notification and will retain 20% of the original purchase price as a cancellation fee, all other monies paid can be refunded, or a store credit may be issued.
4. Also if you, the customer, cancels the lay-by for any reason, even if regular payments have been made, 20% of the original purchase price will be retained by Pink Mint as a cancellation fee and any other monies paid can be refunded or a store credit may be issued.
– These conditions are as per the current ruling from QLD Consumer affairs.
1. A special order is a garment/garments made at the customer’s request.
2. Special orders may incur a cutting fee over and above the usual cost of the Garment that is set by the designer.
3. Pink Mint requires a 50% deposit of the total amount before the order will be processed.
4. Special orders may take from 3 to 12 weeks to arrive in store (completion date) from the processing date, unless otherwise arranged and confirmed by Pink Mint.
5. If a Special Order is not ready for collection by the agreed date then a full refund of the monies paid or a store credit if you choose, will be issued.
6. Special Orders must be paid for in full at the time of collection and be collected within two weeks of the customer being notified of arrival (either by telephone or email). If Pink Mint is not contacted and the Special Order is not collected within the two weeks after notification the Special Order becomes the property of Pink Mint and no monies will be refunded.
7. Special Orders cannot be cancelled, are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable.